Therapists / Counselors – Sterling Heights, Clinton Township and West Bloomfield Michigan
Pioneer Counseling Centers in Michigan provides a diverse and highly skilled staff of board certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists, licensed and credentialed Masters prepared clinicians, and other licensed, skilled and credentialed professionals have a reputation for providing high-quality care to the community they serve. All our professionals are skilled in both substance abuse and mental health disorders. And those specifically focused on substance abuse services are certified with the CAAC (Certified Advanced Addiction Specialists) by the State of Michigan’s Credentialing Board.
- Staff retention is remarkable, with few therapists leaving the organization.
- Our professional counseling staff includes:
- substance abuse therapists
- mental health therapists
- marriage and family therapists
Pioneer Counseling Center’s Therapists:
- Immediate Access
- Flexible scheduling, with evening and weekend appointment availability
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for alcohol and drug addiction
- Family and Marital Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation
- Relapse Prevention
- Aftercare Support
Our team of professionals are dedicated to helping each individual identify, adapt and effectively deal with difficult times. We can help you not only get back on track, but improve the quality of your life.
CALL US TODAY: 1-800-833-4105